The water flows through the filter with tap water pressure and out comes as clean, great tasting water. The carbon block is made of organic coconut shell.
The filters last about 3 months and are easily replaced.
TAPP Water was designed from the bottom up to be easy to use, affordable and convenient. Other major advantages include:
- Advanced filtering technology removing more contaminants (independently tested)
- Low ongoing costs, from just €60 a year which means just €5 a month for filter refill replacements
- Sustainable refill cartridges, reducing plastic waste
- Higher flow rate with no waiting for water
- Looks great and takes very little space
- Lowest CO2 emmisions when compared to jug filters and RO systems
- MyTAPP Web and APP monitoring usage and savings
Before TAPP Water existing water filters were typically expensive, complex to install, ugly, difficult to use and low quality.