From our launch in 2020 TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd has had sustainability at the centre of our business.
Here are some examples of how we turn this into action:
- Paperless accounting - all invoices and records are digital
- No printing at the office - we aim for no printing at all in the office
- No paper based notes taking - we use a Remarkable tablet for all notes
- Minimal print advertising - our advertising policy is digital ( We had two print adverts to support Malta Police Union in 2022).
- No business vehicles - we removed the TAPPonTour van this year using the scrappage fees to buy an electric bicycle
- Public transport - we use public transport as a primary method of transport for ourselves when not on an e-bike
- Green Bolt - we opt for Green Bolt Cars when it's needed
- All CO2 emissions for our business, for our household including travel and for all our customers use of TAPP Water products are offset by planting trees in Malta
In 2022 we have calculated our CO2 emissions as follows:
1. 3,200 Customers is 32 trees calculated at 1 tree per 100 customers
2. 6 Trees for CO2 emissions related to travelling for Annalena and Phil
3. 10 Trees for per capita CO2 emissions for Annalena & Phil
Thus in total we will plant 50 Trees with Grow 10 Trees project in Malta.