Table of Contents
- The different types of water suppliers in Malta
- What to Look for in a Drinking Water Supplier
- a. Range of Products and Services
- b. Quality of the Water
- c. Customer Service
- The Best Drinking Water Suppliers in Malta
- How to Choose the Right Supplier for You
- Do you need to have water delivered in Malta?
Are you looking for the best drinking water suppliers in Malta? With so many options available, it can be hard to decide which company to go with. In this guide, we’ll discuss the key factors to consider when selecting a drinking water supplier. We’ll also provide some tips and advice on choosing the right supplier for your needs. With our help, you’ll be able to find the perfect drinking water supplier for you in no time.
We’ll talk about the different types of water available, the range of products and services on offer, the quality of the water, and the customer service provided. We’ll also provide some information on the best suppliers in Malta and how to choose the right one for you. So if you’re looking for the best drinking water suppliers in Malta, this guide is for you!
The different types of water suppliers in Malta
The public supply of water is the sole responsibility of the Water Services Corporation that delivers your drinking water to your tap.
in Malta, we also have a range of bottled drinking water suppliers that you can choose to use to deliver bottled water to your home or office. The bottled water suppliers may use either the public water supply as their main source of water, and then filter it before bottling or they may also use a groundwater supply.
Some water suppliers in Malta may also supply foreign bottled water, so you may want to consider the environmental implications of transporting water in bottles over long distances in addition to the quality of the water supplied.
It is essential you know where your water is coming from so you can make an informed decision.
What to Look for in a Drinking Water Supplier
When choosing a drinking water supplier in Malta, there are several factors you should keep in mind. These factors will help you determine which supplier will best meet your needs.
- Range of Products and Services - There may be times when you’ll want a different type of water than what you’re receiving from your current supplier. This could be due to reasons like an allergy, pregnancy, or an upcoming surgery. If your drinking water supplier doesn’t offer different types of water, you’ll have to change suppliers. This could be a lengthy process, so it’s best to start with a supplier that can provide the water you need.
- Quality of the Water - You want to make sure the drinking water you receive is of the highest quality. You want to feel confident that the water is safe and free from contaminants. Some suppliers may use treatment methods that aren’t as effective as others. In some cases, it may not be enough to meet drinking water guidelines. Depending on your needs, this could be a deal breaker.
- Customer Service - You should always be able to reach someone if you have questions or concerns about your drinking water supply. A good drinking water supplier will respond to questions and complaints promptly. They’ll also be more than happy to help you select the right water for your needs.
a. Range of Products and Services
Depending on the type of water company you go with, you may have access to a wide range of products and services. This could include everything from water coolers to water dispensers, to bottled water, to water filtration systems. The availability of these products and services may vary between suppliers. If you have special dietary needs, you may want to consider a supplier that offers specialty water. This could include gluten-free water, alkaline water, or mineral water. If you have a specific medical condition, you may want to go with a supplier that offers specialized water for medical reasons. This could include water for people with allergies or diabetes.
b. Quality of the Water
Another factor to consider when choosing a drinking water supplier in Malta is the quality of the water itself. Make sure the water meets all government guidelines for drinking water. The supplier should be able to provide you with a report that includes water quality information. When it comes to quality, there are a few different factors to keep in mind:
- Taste and Odour - You want water that tastes good and is free from any odour. Poor taste and odour can lead to poor water intake. This can be problematic for people with certain health conditions. Ideally, you want the water to be tasteless and odourless. However, this is not always possible.
- Colour - Some suppliers filter their water to remove chlorine. This may result in a slight colour change in the water. Ideally, you want the water to be clear and colourless.
- Turbidity - This refers to the clarity of the water. It can be measured with a turbidity test. Ideally, the water you receive should be clear.
c. Customer Service
We briefly touched on customer service above. This is an important factor to consider when choosing a drinking water supplier in Malta. Being able to reach someone quickly when you have questions or concerns is a huge advantage. You want to be able to reach someone who can help you make an informed decision on your water needs. Ideally, you want to be able to reach someone who can recommend the best water for your needs. This can help you make an informed decision on your water needs.
The Best Drinking Water Suppliers in Malta
When searching for the best drinking water suppliers in Malta, you may come across a few companies that stand out from the rest. Here are a few drinking water suppliers that are worth a closer look:
- EcoPure - Suppliers of San Michel water to Malta and Gozo. One of the largest suppliers in Malta with contracts available for regular deliveries.
- Aquani - Another large branded supplier of water in Malta that utilizes their own water sources as the supply, describing it as "slightly mineralized"
- H2O - This large supplier has many different sizes of packages to choose from for their purified water produced by a reverse osmosis process.
- Kristal -This is one of the most popular brands of bottled water in malta that is produced by General Soft Drinks of Malta, you can often find local supermarkets and wholesalers will deliver pallets of Kristal.
If you would like to know more about getting a water delivery in Malta we wrote an article all about this.
How to Choose the Right Supplier for You
Now that you know what to look for in a drinking water supplier in Malta, it’s time to start narrowing down your options. Start by making a list of things you’re looking for in a supplier.
Once you’ve made a list, you can start eliminating suppliers that don’t meet your needs. After you’ve narrowed down your options, you can contact the suppliers and ask some questions. Make sure you’re as specific as possible when asking questions.
This will make it easier for suppliers to respond to your inquiries. When you’ve found the right supplier for you, you can sign a service contract. Make sure you read the contract carefully so you understand what you’re agreeing to. Having the right supplier can make a big difference when it comes to your drinking water needs.
Do you need to have water delivered in Malta?
Finally, you could consider if you need to have water delivered at all. While you may not wish to drink the tap water supplied in the public supply if you use an independent laboratory-tested water filter system you could avoid the expense and hassle of having water delivered.
The TAPP EcoPro is an activated carbon water filter that is tested to filter 100+ contaminants from your water and leave your tap water tasting great. At just 0.02c a litre it is far cheaper than other filtration systems and bottled water.
Choosing a drinking water supplier in Malta can be a difficult decision. Fortunately, there are plenty of options available. With the help of this guide, you’ll be able to find the right supplier for your needs in no time. When it comes to drinking water, it’s important to select a high-quality water source. Go with a company that uses a filtration system to remove impurities and contaminants. You’ll have clean, clear, bacteria-free water whenever you need it. So make sure you’re drinking the best drinking water with the best suppliers in Malta.
Photo by analogicus on Pixabay